A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to the hard-disk of your computer through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitors your activities on the site in order to enable or improve the service offered.
The site www.di.unipi.it uses technical cookies to work correctly and to improve users navigation experience. This type of cookies does not need the consent of users.
We also use third party cookies for embedding video from YouTube (YouTube/Google cookies). This type of cookies requires the consent of users. Consent is meant granted if the user continues its site navigation.
For any further information about Google policy go to: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
For any further information about cookies visit:
- Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies - 8 may 2014 from the Italian data protection Authority
You can disable cookies directly from your browser
- How to disable cookies in Firefox
- How to disable cookies in Chrome
- How to disable cookies in Internet Explorer
- How to disable cookies in Safari
- How to disable cookies in Opera
- How to disable cookies on mobile devices: AndroidSafari; – Windows Phone; – Blackberry.
Please note that certain features of the website may be reduced or not available disabling cookies.