F. Bernardi SpaceDys
- F. Bernardi SpaceDys
- Mon, 2. March 2015, 14:30 h
- Sala seminari Ovest - Dipartimento di Informatica
- fACTORY seminars
SpaceDyS is a company founded in 2011 as a spinoff of the Celestial Mechanics Group of the University of Pisa, located in Cascina (Pisa, Italy) at "Polo Scientifico e Tecnologico di Navacchio". SpaceDyS is made up by a team of experienced researchers in the space sector with highlevel background in Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy and advanced skills in Flight Dynamics, Mission Design and Computer Science.
SpaceDyS activity is mainly focused in the fields of:
- Orbit determination of Main Belt Asteroids (MBAs) and of Near Earth Objects (NEOs) and in particular its excellence and expertise is in impact monitoring of NEOs.
- Orbit determination and correlation of space debris objects
- Space missions
- Data processing and management of data centers for asteroids
- Training of very high qualified personnel for orbit determination and data centers management.
Its mission is therefore characterized by the development and implementation of new algorithms for the Solar System dynamics, and the improvement of the dynamical models for the Solar System related business.
- Sala seminari Ovest